Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blogging with A Purpose

My creative fellow stamper & blogger, Julia Aston at Create With Me, has passed on to me a "Blogging with a Purpose" Award! She is always giving me encouragement and nice comments here and on SCS, so she certainly deserves that award. I am going to pass on the award to Denise and Wendy because they have become such great blog friends and not a day goes by that they don't stop and leave me nice comments as well! So be sure to check out their blogs: The Paper Landscaper and WeeBeeStampin. Thanks so much to all of you--it is so cool knowing there are stampers out there who take time out to care and share!

1 comment:

Denise Marzec said...

OMG! Thank you, LeAnne! What an awesome surprise. :)

...I was out shopping all day yesterday with my friend Janice, then my laptop was acting crazy again, so I didn't even get a chance to see until now.

You're awesome. I love visiting your blog and Wendy's, and I really can't wait until our get together. :)

Big Hugs!