Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Feel Better & Get Well

I needed a Get Well card for one of my best friend's daughters who is recovering from strep. I came across this layout on Toy's blog and thought it would be cute, especially since I just got some cool glittery DP at ACM. This also qualifies for Sharon's No Time To Stamp challenge, which was to use three panels.

Toy's Challenge

The image is from Nursery Necessities and is stamped with Regal Rose. The sentiment is from Papertrey, two sets: Paper Tray and Mixed Messages. The dots on the side, which are stamped with craft ink, have been heat embossed with Iridescent Ice, but it really isn't clear in the photo--click on it for a better view of all the glittery glitzyness!! The card base is Barely Banana, the scallop is Apricot Appeal and the DP is DCWV's Glitter Mat Stack. Twill is from Taylored Expressions. Thanks for looking!

I hope she enjoys it and it does make her feel better!

11 comments:

Renee said...

What a fun and cheery get well card! I love the colors :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOVE those colors, and your layout!

Kim said...

It would make me feel better! With all the glitz & happy colors :-)

Lynn Put said...

This is so bright and cheerful it would make anyone feel better! I love the fact that you used the elephant from the baby set to create a card that is for another use and have it turn out so fun!

Anonymous said...

This card would help anyone feel better! Great card, LeAnne. Love your choice of colors, layout and papers! :)

Ryann said...

What a fabulous card. I love the layout and the bright, cheeriness of the color scheme!

dpkennedy said...

I love the bright colors on this and the fun layout! Sure to cheer anyone!

Anonymous said...

This paper is so fun and just perfect to help cheer up the recipient. Great card.

chloe said...

so sweet leanne!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, LeAnne, what FUN colors!! I think this card will definitely brighten her day and make her smile. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is adorable, LeAnn! I love how you combined the challenges. Your colors are just too sweet! Thanks for playing along :)