Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cast Your Cares Upon Him

Just a quick post today--I need to go05-21-08 Challenge mow our yard before it becomes any more of a jungle! I needed a card for a dear friend who just found out he has stage 4 cancer in his throat. I am hoping this will be a comfort to him and his family. This is also for today's SCS Sketch Challenge.

  • Stamps: Winds of Grace, Linen, Sanded, Everyday Blessings (PTI)
  • Paper: Kraft, Basic Grey, Soft Sky, Watercolor
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Aquapainters, Brads, Distresser

4 comments:

Renee said...

This is gorgeous LeAnne...I love the bible verse. I know your friend will love it to.

Renee

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, LeAnne this is beautiful! I hope it brings your friend some comfort! I love the soft colors you used, and the distressed edges are perfect!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh....how beautiful. Love everything about it, LeAnne! I'm sure your friend & his family will greatly appreciate your card. It's very comforting. 10 thumbs up! :)

Have a great day!
Wendy

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, this is gorgeous!!! The soft colors are great and I love that lighthouse.