Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Look at Lovely Lilac


Today's SCS color challenge was to use Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery. Having just come back from the shore, where I was probably the ONLY one who didn't wear flip flops, I thought I would make a flip flop card, so I wouldn't feel left out! I will be wearing them....the weather just has to be a tad bit warmer for me! This is a very simple card; there are circles stamped on the upper part but it is difficult to see them--there is also a little sparkle on the flip flops' flowers made with the Jelly Roll pen. TFL!
Stamps: Holiday Blitz, Seeing Spots, Essential Sentiments (MFT)
Paper: Lovely Lilac, WW, Pretty in Pink, Berry Bliss DP
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst
Acc: Misc Ribbons, Circle Punches, Jelly Roll Pen

5 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable, LeAnne! You did a great job with that color challenge! I love it!

Denise Marzec said...

I love it!! Great idea to use flip flops with these colors. :)

...I just wore my brand new, charm-adorned flip flops today!

Renee said...

Love it Leanne! The flip flops are too cute!

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a great card with those flip flops! I love it! You did a fabulous job on your color challenge card! Don't ya just love those colors??

Have a good nite!
Wendy

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is way toooo cute, leanne!!!
i love the circles and the dots..
tfs:)
chat