Friday, May 16, 2008

Card Positioning System Challenge


I noticed that CPS has a challenge where they are giving away a Scor-Pal!! I do not have one of these but my friend Kim assures me I need one!! LOL! So why not head over there and submit your entry? Maybe you'll win!! (I never do!) Anyway, I needed a card for the hostess packet I carry with me when I do workshops....you need to be prepared if someone wants to book a party! It has a wish list, invites, info about SU, etc. as well as a card, so this is the card I made since I have a workshop tonight. I apologize for the poor photo--it is dreary, dark & rainy here in SE Pennsylvania today! I have a busy day, so this is short & sweet! TFL & have a great weekend!
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Spunky Spots Jumbo Wheel, Little Pieces, Short & Sweet
Paper: Summer Picnic DP, Bashful Blue, WW
Ink: Bashful Blue, Cert Celery, Stazon Black
Acc: Pretties, Gingham Ribbon, Brad, Dimensional, Coluzzle, Corner Rounder

12 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

oh how pretty! so glad you joined in at the cps blog. love those flowers! hope you keep coming back- we'd love to see more of your takes on the sketches!

Lea L. said...

Such a soft and pretty card...I love the flowers! Great job with the CPS sketch...thanks for playing this week!

~Lea

Renee said...

How pretty! I love this! I love checking back daily to see what you have new :)

And by the way you do need a scor-pal! hehe

Linda Beeson said...

I just love that flowered paper and you did such a neat job with the CPS sketch!

Kim said...

Oh, YES you NEED the Scor-Pal! My fingers are crossed that you WIN! Also, LOVE the card :-)

Lisa H. said...

your card is so cute. love how you used the sketch. great job.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card. Love the center medallion with the flower. Good luck at your workdshop.

CeeCee said...

Oh, nicely done! I love your card. Such pretty colors and flowers.
CC

Joanne said...

Your card still looks lovely even in the dreary light! Love the colours - very pretty.

Julia Aston said...

This is so pretty LeAnne! I love the colors on this - I keep forgetting to check CPS - it is so helpful when trying to make a card!

debby4000 said...

WOW beautiful card, love the pretty colours.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.