Friday, May 2, 2008

Double Pocket Card


I have had this Double Pocket Card sitting on my desk for weeks, and today, before I go away for the weekend, I thought I would "clean" off my desk and finish it! The tutorial was on SCS, but I remembered that it was also on Joy's blog here. I had gotten some of these yummy Hershey's candy sticks, so I thought this would make a nice hostess gift for my upcoming workshop. Paper is retired Apple Cider and River Rock. I did stamp the medallion from Boho Backgrounds for my insert, everything else is just punched from cardstock or designer paper. Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Boho Backgrounds
Paper: Apple Cider, River Rock,Very Vanilla
Ink: Really Rust, River Rock
Acc: Scallop Punch, Tab Punch, Circle Punch, Copper Brads (Ret), Corner Rounder, 1/16" punch, Sponge Daubers

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I love Apple Cider paper...sorry to see it retired. Love your pocket card...looks great!!

Anonymous said...

LeAnne...this is so cute!! I really like that Apple Cider paper but never use it! ( I even have 2 packs!) Once again you have inspired me to pull it out and use it. Watch out tomorrow! LOL Your double pocket card looks wonderful. Nice job as always!

Have a great weekend!
Wendy

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Oooh love this color combo, it is very nice and makes me want caramel now!...;-)

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! This pocket card is amazing! I love the way you used the Apple Cider DP ... very well done!

Kathleen said...

I really love this card! Everything about it---the DP, the design---it looks amazing! Definitely a "star" on my google reader!

Mary said...

Ooooh, very pretty!