Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas Through The Trees

DSCF6629-1

I had a fun weekend stamping with some of my downline at a bed & breakfast this weekend!  We brought stamps and paper and scrapping supplies and stamped and ate and talked!  I was able to stamp some images from a new PTI set called Through the Trees; I saw something similar to this online but didn’t favorite it, but it is probably easy to find.  I am adding this to my Christmas card collection—so far, I have been able to keep on track of at least one a week!

DSCF6630

You just can’t get much simpler than this!  I had a scrap of  left over from another project, so I folded it in half for a skinny card.  The sentiment is called Daily Designs Sentiments; cardstocks are Kraft, Real Red and Confetti White; inks are Real Red and Craft White.  Button is SU; thanks for visiting today!  Hopefully this week I can share our projects!!

17 comments:

Ann said...

That sounds like a ton of fun! Hope you enjoyed yourself...your card turned out beautifully!

Tracy said...

Sounds like you had a ball. Lovely card, the image of the trees is great.

Elise said...

That is some seriously GORGEOUS stamping, sweet sista! Wish I was in YOUR downline, you fun and sassy stamper gal! Excellent fun!

mudmaven said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun! I love this card - very elegant! Who makes that sentiment set btw - really like the clean lines on this one. ~chris

Agus said...

how much fun, lol! Lovely card simple and clean, I love it!!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This card is GAW-JUS! You must've made this while I was in the shower. heehee!!

This weekend was a blast!! I was so sad to leave early ....even though it was only an hour before everyone else. My cheeks hurt from laughing!!! I can't wait until next year. I think we need to make this a Semi-Annual Event!

Linda said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Awesome card. It is amazing how sometime the simple ones turn out to look so terrific.

Pam Speidel said...

Such a lovely card LeAnne!

Elaine M said...

B&B - What a great idea!! Bet you all had so much fun. The B&B may take a while to recover though - giggle.

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh this is gorgeous - I love this PTI set!

Susan Raihala said...

Great use of this set, LeAnne, and of scraps!

Carol L said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Manheim is some beautiful country!! I love the tree image and what you've done with it here! Welcome home :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Simple and beautifully elegant!

Barbara said...

Just beautiful, LeAnne!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is beautiful LeAnne! Such a serene feel! It sounds like you had a wonderful time! :D

dpkennedy said...

I think that is my favorite new stamp of all the stamps/sets that PTI came out with in January! LOVE this! I haven't used mine yet, but I love the idea of making a Christmas card a week. However, I can barely get the laundry done once a week...so you know!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.