Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Color Throwdown #76

Tammy chose a real winning combination today for the CTD and I had a blast making my card!  Here are her color choices:

swatch 76

I rummaged through my Basic Grey papers and came up with an assortment, then found a lone piece of textured So Saffron, so I decided to use that for my base.  Added some fun embellishments and here it is:

DSCF6528-1

You can play along too!  Check out the CTD blog for details, then create your own masterpiece, post it on your blog or online gallery and link it to Mr Linky right there on the blog.  We'd love to see what you come up with, and if you don't have the exact colors, just use something close!

Here are links to the other CTD artists:

Thanks for visiting today!

  • Stamps:  Vintage Picnic Sentiments, PTI
  • Paper:  So Saffron Textured, Very Vanilla, BG Lemonade, Urban Prairie, Nook & Pantry
  • Ink:  Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
  • Acc:  Sewing Machine, Sweet Pea Felt Flowers, 3-Heart Punch, Birds & Blooms Diecut, Boho Blossom Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Circle Punch, Brads & Rhinestones

DSCF6531

DSCF6532

DSCF6533

15 comments:

Lesley said...

Pretty card LeAnne! Love that vellum butterfly! Great sketch design too!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Deb Neerman said...

So cool, LeAnne! Very shabby-chic ... with the emphasis on "chic." Reminds me of a comfy quilt ...

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, I would LOVE to CASE this. I LOOOOVE the look of this card with all the dimensional elements on each square and your FABO stitching!! Awesome girl...just AWESOME!

Barbara said...

Just grogeous, LeAnne!!! Love all those elements and especially those hearts!

Carol L said...

I LOVE all the details of each square on this great card!! Your stitching and use of the colors are both fabulous!! Nice job on this!!

Christi Flores said...

I am in LOVE!! Gorgeous!!!!

Broni said...

Beautiful, LeAnne! I love the quilted look and all the stitching! There are so many beautiful little details to keep coming back to look at!

Regina Mangum said...

LeAnne! I am so in love with this card. It's just divine. XO

Cathy Rulli said...

What a great looking card - outstanding!

Elaine M said...

You've got a winner with this card!! Great job!
Hugs - Elaine

dj said...

Stunning!! each square is a burst of creative genius!! I just love love love it!!

Juanita said...

Sigh, this is a beautiful creation. There are so many beautiful embellishments, but not overwhealming.

Tammy Hershberger said...

I am so in love with this card!!! Can I choose YOU as Featured Stamper this week for the Throwdown??? :)

dpkennedy said...

This is just stunning! Love the design of this and all of those elements are just perfect!

Have I seen this new blog design yet? It looks great!

Kristin Eberline said...

OMG, what a pretty patchwork card! Love your little embellishments and the awesome stitching! My jaw hit the floor when I saw this!! BEAUTIFUL, my friend.

Oh and before I forget again, THANK YOU soooo much for sending a get well card to Tia! She was tickled pink to receive a card from one of my crafting friends :) You are so thoughtful and sweet. I want to be just like you when I grow up!