Tammy chose a real winning combination today for the CTD and I had a blast making my card! Here are her color choices:
I rummaged through my Basic Grey papers and came up with an assortment, then found a lone piece of textured So Saffron, so I decided to use that for my base. Added some fun embellishments and here it is:
You can play along too! Check out the CTD blog for details, then create your own masterpiece, post it on your blog or online gallery and link it to Mr Linky right there on the blog. We'd love to see what you come up with, and if you don't have the exact colors, just use something close!
Here are links to the other CTD artists:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Kristin - Mindless Creativity
- and our guest designer, Deb Horst - Sendable Sentiments
Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Vintage Picnic Sentiments, PTI
- Paper: So Saffron Textured, Very Vanilla, BG Lemonade, Urban Prairie, Nook & Pantry
- Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
- Acc: Sewing Machine, Sweet Pea Felt Flowers, 3-Heart Punch, Birds & Blooms Diecut, Boho Blossom Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Circle Punch, Brads & Rhinestones