Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I {Heart} My Friends

DSCF6387-1

One of the greatest things about being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator is that I get to make cards for my friends who just happen to be my customers!

I made these two cards to send home with my customers' orders:

DSCF6387

They're both basically the same, but I used two different heart diecuts for the Crushed Curry hearts. There is glitter on the smaller heart..... can you see it here?DSCF6387-2 This was a fun, easy card to make....the colors are so bright & cheerful! Hope you enjoyed them and I hope my customers do too! And remember, today starts Sell-a-Bration as well as the start of the new Occasions mini catalog! If you'd like information on either of these, just shoot me an email!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Color Throwdown challenge! We've all had a nice break and are ready to create! Hope you can play along too!

DSCF6389

  • Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Friends 24-7
  • Paper: Pink Passion, WW, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
  • Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Passion
  • Acc: RR Ribbon, Hearts Diecut, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

14 comments:

katou said...

It's funny because normally,yellow and pink are not my favorite colors,but on your card ,it looks wonderful.
So beautiful.
Katou

Barbara said...

And your friends {heart} YOU!!! Gorgeous, LeAnne!!

Denise Marzec said...

Yep, what Barb said....your friends are going to {heart} you for these. They're BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors!!

Courtney Baker said...

Those are both very pretty! I love that you make cards for your customers too!

Beth said...

Super card LeAnne! Love the combo of hearts - we were on the same wave length with the hearts today :)

mudmaven said...

Totally gorgeous! Love that dp and what you've done with those hearts - too cool! ~chris

Ann said...

LOVE these!!! I just saw the new minis last night...looks like my wallet might be hurtin'! :D

Carol L said...

How thoughtful of you to send these beautiful cards home with your customers! You're a wonderful friend :)I LOVE the colors on this one, especially those hearts!!

Elaine M said...

uuuuu pretty!! When the weather outside is yukky, bright colors are the best to lift our spirits. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs - Elaine

Lesley said...

Pretty LeAnne!! Love those cards and the paper! That DSP is growing on me!

Hugs,
Lesley :)

Juanita said...

love it

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful cards, LeAnne! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors!

Renee said...

Awesome LeAnne I really need to come to one of your classes for some inspiration!

Corie said...

Love these -- so pretty!!