Friday, January 22, 2010

Wonderful You

DSCF6558

I had so much fun with this color combination (see my other card here) that I mass-produced a few cards today using the same combo and layout:

Wonderful You Lemonade

Can you see the sparkly freshly-cut lemon?  Here, I’ll give you a closeup:

Wonderful You Lemonade-1

I have a few “wonderful you” friends to whom these will be sent!!  Thanks for visiting today…..gonna try to “squeeze” in another post later!

  • Stamps:  Tart & Tangy, Warm Words, Define Your Life
  • Paper:  Yoyo Yellow, Taken with Teal, WW
  • Ink:  Summer Sun, Taken with Teal
  • Acc:  Nesties, Crushed Curry Ribbon, DD Glitter, SAMJ

10 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Sweet card! Or should I say sour?! It's adorable!

Christi Flores said...

Love this color combo!! Adorable!!

Deb Neerman said...

Awesome! Love, love, love this adorable card, LeAnne! It's a terrific color combination and I love the sparkle!

Have a great weekend, my friend!!

Wendie aka Tankergypsie said...

I've struggled with using Wonderful Words and Define Your Life - you're brilliant for putting them together! I've really enjoyed your blog. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Sharon Wheet said...

I love how you used two different word stamp sets together. Very clever! And the color combo is smashing!

Lisa Kind said...

I did a card with this color combo once and I loved it! This is no exception! So pretty!

Tammy Hershberger said...

SO cute! Love the color combo, and the definition with the "wonderful" sentiment is awesome!

mudmaven said...

Very pretty! Simple and elegant and bright and cheery too! ~chris

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, I love these colors, LeAnne! Great card!! :)

Juanita said...

Love. it.
This is so perfect.