Sunday, January 17, 2010

Butterfly Happiness

DSCF6518

Today's card uses the color challenge from Stampin' Royalty Challenge#2 and the sketch from Stamping 411:

sr15642

ssc134

So here's my card:

DSCF6519

I pulled out a set I haven't used in a while, Flight of the Butterfly. I just love how this card turned out, crisp, clean and easy; I need a couple belated birthday cards, so this is how these will be used. Thanks for looking today! Hopefully later today I will be able to post my Christmas card for this week !

  • Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Whimsical Words
  • Paper: Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Rich Razzleberry, RR Patterns DP
  • Ink: Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Rich Razzleberry
  • Acc: White Gel Pen, Taffeta Ribbon, 3-Flower Punch, Rhinestone, Beautiful Wings Embosslit

17 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Leanne, everytime I think that you couldn't possibly make anything more beautiful, you out do yourself! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

How pretty! Great sketch and fun colors!

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh I love these colors - I think I'll have to play! Your card is beautiful LeAnne!!

mudmaven said...

Absolutely gorgeous LeAnne! My fave color too - gotta get in on this challenge! Love that set you used too. ~chris

Lesley said...

LeAnne...love this card!! You are an enabler! LOL! Now I want that Butterfly set even more!

Did you use the Stamp-a-majig with the alignment?

Lesley ;)

Juanita said...

I. Just. Love. This.
Those are fabulous colors and you have balanced them perfectly.

Sarah said...

What a great card! I love the flight of the butterflies stamp set! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE, love, love this!!

I've been playing with that sketch today ... and what you've created looks fantastic! And what's not to like about those fabulous SU stamp sets?!? Just beautiful, LeAnne!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Your cards are always lovely...this is no different. Love it!

Carol L said...

I love this color combo and the sketch. That butterfly is perfect for this card! I was going to do that sketch too, but just had a blech day and goofed off:)

savvy teaching tips said...

Fabulous LeAnne. So glad that you decided to come and play again this week.

Corie said...

This is gorgeous -- so elegant

Selene Kempton said...

i love all that purple!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Wow! What an amazing card. I love what you did with the butterflys on the Pale Plum!
Thank you so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Perfectly simple and sweet, LeAnne!

Unknown said...

Clean, simple and beautiful! Love your colors and the elegance of it! Thanks for playing along this week!

Patti Chesky said...

So pretty!!! I love the color combo. I am a big fan of purple. The little butterfly on the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch.