Friday, January 15, 2010

Everything But The Kitchen Sink

DSCF6509

Challenge.....whew, that's a mouthful! This cute little blog has a nice sketch challenge this month:

ebtkssketch3 copy

and the SCS challenge from yesterday was to use a bird; the SCS challenge today was to make a tiny card & treat. Okay, I already messed up the tiny card because I used too many layers...so we'll just forget about that one. So here's my tiny (anyway) card, which neatly fits into the new small glassine envelopes that SU has in the mini catalog:

DSCF6508

The card is 2 1/4"x4"; cardstock is Bashful Blue, Basic Black & Certainly Celery; DP is from Cosmo Cricket and the images are from My Cute Stamps. Sentiment is from MFT. I stamped on the little envy with Stazon and colored it with SU markers, then dried it with my heat tool....seems to be staying put and is very cute! Now I NEED to get off the computer, quit playing and get ready for stamp club! Bye!

17 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very sweet! Love me that Cosmo Cricket paper!

Karin said...

Super cute and I {heart} those papers!

Shelley said...

Very sweet little card. I love how you coordinated the envelope to got along with it!

Pam Speidel said...

Hi Leann,
I sure wish I had read this before I submitted my SU order tonight because I was pondering whether or not to get this heart template and I *love* what you've done with it! well, not the mishap. ;) Your card is *lovely* and I want to wish you and your hubby a very HAPPY Anniversary! Smiles, Pam :)

Winter said...

So cute! I love that paper! Thanks for playing with us in the cahllenge! :)

Lynnette said...

So cute! Love those colors, and don't you just love it when you can get multiple challenges in one card?!

Deb Neerman said...

Toooooooooo cute!!

Corie said...

Ahhhh this is just too cute

Laural-Lee said...

Love the paper and card size. very cute

Juanita said...

love it. Great paper choice.

Maureen said...

gorgeous!! Love that cosmo cricket paper :)

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Very pretty and sweet! Love that birdie! :)

linda said...

Cute card - love all the pattern papers!

Ann said...

So sweet and cute, LeAnne! Thanks for playing along with us Kitchen Sink girls!

Janelle said...

Oh, so very cute! Love, love, love that paper!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh this is so cute LeAnne! So glad that you played along with our challenge! I love those papers!

Karla said...

I am so inlove with Cosmo Criket and with thing like this that can be done so beautiful and colorful. Good job. Loving your card!