Thursday, January 14, 2010

Vintage Vogue Meets Bella Bleu

DSCF6491

After an ordering mishap, I finally got my Vintage Vogue set and made this quick card today using some scraps from my cardstock file:

DSCF6492

Mmm....I love this set! I used the rock-n-roll technique for the flower! Thanks for visiting!

  • Stamps: Vintage Vogue
  • Paper: Naturals Ivory, Not Quite Navy,Close to Cocoa, Bella Bleu, Thoroughly Modern DPs
  • Ink: Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa
  • Acc: Rhinestone, Word Window Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Circle punch, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

DSCF6493

I also found a few Christmas and New Year's cards I received that I never posted! Shame on me! So here they are:

A cute hedgie from Lorraine:

DSCF6213

This sweet little skater from Tammy:

DSCF6469

A happy New Year's wish from Donna (Butternut Sage):

DSCF6494

And a sweet, simple thank you from my friend Sandy:

DSCF6470

13 comments:

Etha said...

Oh wow those are the coolest "scraps" I've seen in a card :) Lovely color scheme!

dpkennedy said...

That is gorgeous! I love how you curled the flower petals!

Corie said...

WOW -- your card is stunning. Love all the RAKs too

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Really love your elegant Vintage design!! That flower is gorgeous and the colors are perfect for the look as well!! :)

What fun RAKS you've received girl!! TFS!! HUGS

Juanita said...

What a great card you made! I just love it.
I like that last card you posted from your RAKS, very simple and stunning.

Judy said...

Just had to let you know how much I adore this card - it's gorgeous and can't wait to get this stamp set here in New Zealand. Already have the Bella Bleu paper though.

Anonymous said...

oh my that vintage vogue card is so beautiful!!!! I think I may need to get that set!!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love this new stamp set... might "need" it! Your flower rocks! (Pun intended ;})

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh my! OH MY!! This is gorgeous! Leanne, you've really outdone yourself. I always love your cards but this is stunning!

Denise Marzec said...

I can see why you love this set, it's gorgeous and I LOVE what you did with it. Great colors!

Chris said...

the vintage vogue card is gorgeous

mudmaven said...

WOW - what a stunner! Don't you just love this set and how wonderful it looks with the BB paper! ~chris

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! Glad you finally got the English-version of that stamp set! LOL (And I see my Christmas card that you FINALLY received!)