Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ColourQ18

Arielle from ColourQ once again asked me to be the guest designer!!! Woohoo!  Two weeks in a row!  The inspiration was so sweet, and I had so many ideas in my head, but I had limited supplies as I wanted to make this over the weekend while at the retreat, so I made do with what I had.  Here’s the CUTE inspiration (where does she come up with these?):

cqc18and since I did have my little Buttons diecut with me, I thought I’d make a flower from them, along with some other punches and embellishments:

DSCF6634

This is a really bright card!!!  But I know my MIL will love it—she loves cheerful cards!  Be sure to check out Arielle’s ColourQ and play along too! 

  • Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Holiday Blitz, Petals & Stems, Verve
  • Paper:  WW, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, MM Patterns DP
  • Ink:  Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Old Olive
  • Acc:  Crimper, Beautiful Wings Die Cut, Buttons Die Cut, 3-Heart Punch, Nesties, Circle Punch, Perfect Polka Dots EF, SAMJ, MS Glitter

And don’t forget my BLOG CANDY here!!!

14 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOVE how you did that flower with the button die! Awesome idea and beautifully done!

Pat said...

So pretty and cheerful! I love the button idea for a flower.

Julia Aston said...

what a great card from the inspiration LeAnne! love your paper button flower and the wonderful brightness of it all!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Oh my! I saw this card in the making, but not completed. It's gorgeous!! LOVE the stem and heart leaf. You know I'm gonna have to try that one TODAY!! You continue to amaze me!! *smooches!*

Lesley said...

Oh LeAnne! I just love it! The colours, the design, the BUTTONS!!!! I can't wait to play this challenge! Thanks for inpsiring me once again!

Lesley :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, here I'm looking at those button flowers thinking "how CUTE!" and you made one for your card, too!!! WAY. TO. GO! This is adorable, LeAnne and what a yummy color combo!

Deb Neerman said...

Love this, LeAnne! Your 'flower' is too cute!

Janine said...

LeAnne I am loving your take on this challenge!! Fabulous!!
How are you? Hope spring shows up soon!!

Barbara said...

That button flower is da bomb!! Congrats on the GD gig again!

mudmaven said...

Love the bright colors and make the flower with the buttons - way to go! Great card and sure to be a hit with it's recipient! ~chris

Carol L said...

These colors are dreamy and I LOVE that button flower!!! Don't you just love making those leaves with the crimper? Awesome!!

Caryl P said...

Amazing LeAnne, and this was made with LIMITED supplies? Your flower look like it inspired the buttons, not the other way around. Beautiful!

dpkennedy said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Love it!

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute, LeAnne! love your button-inspired flower...so clever:)