Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to all my friends!  You have blessed me so much this year with fun, laughter and tears!  I hope the coming year brings you health and happiness!

newyearsgfairy006

I love this antique post card--thanks to Barbara who found a wonderful blog called The Graphics Fairy!!  It has so many wonderful vintage and antique images, it makes one's head spin!  I do have a quick card to show you this morning, then it's off to dismantle the tree and take down the decorations.   This image is a digital image I found through Lisa Foster; you can see HER wonderful cards (much more creative than mine) here.  Lisa knows how to embellish and brings life to this little guy!  Mine is a little more "subdued" as I am still learning those Copics!  Here you go:

DSCF6339

This is actually a thank you to someone special!!!  I hope she likes it!

And a few more of the last Christmas cards I received:

A beautiful silver-embossed card from Ruth:

DSCF6369

and a sweet one from Anna:

DSCF6366

and an iridescent beauty from Juanita:

DSCF6365

Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting!

 

6 comments:

Barbara said...

LOVE you winter look, girlie!!! LOVE your snowman card, too! Happy New Year to you!!

Leslie said...

Wishing you the best in the new year.

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhh, I GOTTA go check out those digi images. That snowman is TOOOO CUTE! I think your Copic coloring looks great, too. Adorable card!

Lynn Put said...

All of these cards are wonderful! Your snowman card is adorable!
TFS

Carol L said...

You're doing great with those Copics my friend! I'm digi-challenged for the most part, so I'm loving what you've done with this card!! I wanted to add "great RAKS" too, but I think I'll re-phrase that to "your RAKS are all very pretty! :D
Happy New Year :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a cute snowman!!! Great card!