Monday, January 11, 2010

Chocolate Heart

My sweet friend Robyn recently sent me a wonderful thank you card:

DSCF6423

and I loved this layout so much that I just had to make one of my own! So I chose the big heart from the Sweet Centers set and paired it with some of the pink & brown papers from Sending Love DP:

DSCF6425

See, you can use this set even without the cups! I added a little popped-up heart from I {Heart} Hearts, fastened with a sweet little Sending Love brad--oooh, they are SO cute! I did change up the ribbon just a tad and put it on the other panel. Thanks for the inspiration, Robyn!

  • Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Sweet Treats
  • Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Sending Love DP
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
  • Acc: 3-Heart Punch, Circle Punch, Grosgrain Ribbon, Sending Love Epoxy Brad

15 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh how lovely! I love the layout design and the colors and the embellishments and..........and everything. It is really a very lovely card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet design, LeAnne! I love the pink and brown together... makes me want Neopolitan ice cream for breakfast!

Carol L said...

very pretty, and I just love the colors and layout! All those sweet hearts look wonderful!

Lynn said...

Love this! Great way to showcase the pretty new papers!

Lesley said...

Beautiful! Love the new papers. I just got them yesterday!!! Going to play with them tonight!

Lesley ;)

Anonymous said...

oh I am going to use your pink card today aqs inspiration to make some dp! Awesome creations here lately LeAnne!!!!! You rock! hugs~Donna

Jetstudio Designs said...

Very pretty cards, I just love the chocolate heart card.

Janine said...

Hey LeAnne!! Love your card... Hope you have a great week!!

Barbara said...

Awwww, how perfectly sweet!!! Love that paper!

Renee said...

Oh LeAnne this is AWESOME! What a great layout!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how I LOVE layouts like that with the blocks in the background. Your card is so soft and pretty!!

Juanita said...

love it

Stamp and Smile said...

Great layout and what a "fantastic" idea on not using the CUPS... You always inspire us in blog land... LOVE IT!! SMILES... :)

Corie said...

What a cute card -- Love that DP

Sue said...

Love your card.You did a great job with paper choices. Just got my Sending Love DSP and would love to make this card.. Could you post the dimensions of the different sizes??