Sunday, July 2, 2023

PP647 At The Beach

 Happy Sunday, peeps!  I am the hostess at the Paper Players this week, and our theme is At The Beach:


So many possibilities for this theme!  Stampin' Up! just came out with a beautiful new kit called Boho Beach, and they have the most gorgeous card backgrounds ever!  They look like those acrylic pours!  I chose to use one of them, but added some non-SU goodies that I've collected over the years!  So here we go:


I began by cutting a Tailor Made tag from Pecan Pie cardstock, and embossing a sweet little sentiment on it.  I was gifted a wonderful die set of sea-themed goodies, so I cut some out of watercolor paper and added them to the tag along with some random sequins:


And here's the inside, stamped in Pecan Pie and Lost Lagoon:


Here is one of the cards using the layout from the card kit; those envelopes are gorgeous too!


I am also going to pop my first card in over at TGIF, where their challenge this week is Beach Party!


I can't wait to see what you create for our theme!  The Design Team has created some amazing samples, so be sure to pop over to the Paper Players blog to check them out.  Get some inspiration, then share yours with us too!

Speaking of the beach, the kids went to the Delaware shore on Friday---a bit hazy due to the Canadian wildfires, but still a great day!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Boho Beach Kit, Shore Thoughts (Lizzie Anne)
Card stock & Papers     Pecan Pie, Watercolor, Boho Beach Kit
 Ink Pecan Pie, Lost Lagoon, Craft White
Accessories Sequins from my stash, Baker's Twine (ret), White Embossing Powder
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Tailor Made Tags Dies, From the Sea Dies (Cuttlebug), Wink of Stella, Heat Tool

14 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Great card and challenge. I hope to play. Cassidy looks like Bo Derek in this photo! Have a blessed day and thanks for being a blessing!!

Bonnie said...

Wonderful backgrounds for your bits from the sea, LeAnne! I love the way the die cuts look cut from watercolor paper!

Wendy said...

Love this card, LeAnne! I was seriously thinking of getting this kit! Love the embossed sentiment and the beautiful background! This challenge was perfect for you! Thanks for sharing & have a great Sunday! :)

Tarabeth Stamps said...

WOW I love the background! Stunning card and a great theme this week! Thanks for sharing

I Card Everyone said...

Such wonderful beach-themed cards, LeAnne - loving that Pecan Pie card stock! Beachy-keen, indeed!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Two pretty cards, LeAnne, love the colors and those sweet little sand dollars!

Cindy Beach said...

These are beautiful beachy cards, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful beachy cards! And that smoke has been crazy up here too! Hate shutting the house up and staying inside when our summers are so short but we have had to for several days!

Fran Wing said...

I loved your challenge, LeAnne, and especially love your card! That background paper is perfect with the kraft tag and white sea creatures.
Xoxo, Fran

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely beautiful, LeAnne! I was hoping my Boho Beach kit would arrive in time to use for this challenge. It's an amazing little kit. I LOVE the background. The sequins add the perfect bit of sparkle. Such a wonderful theme!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

LeAnne, this kit is awesome and I love how you featured it on your card. Those little sand dollars just make me smile!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, those dies are fabulous and I love how you left them white. They really pop against that gorgeous DSP. fabulous cards
hugs
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is awesome LeAnne - what a great way to use this neat cardbase! I love the white sand dollars and starfish too - and such a cute sentiment. A fun challenge!