Monday, July 24, 2023

CAS Happy Summer

Happy Monday, peeps! Stamp Camp tonight, so this is going to be quick and CAS!!  Three challenges:  Just Us Girls wants three of something; I chose the center column of summer and single layer for the Tic Tac Toe, and CAS on Sunday's theme is "Summer"!


I got this Pretty Pink Posh surfboard set a few years back and it's barely gotten inky, so I thought this would be a good time!  Here we go:


I stamped the images in Memento Black, then added color with Blends.  In hindsight, I wish I had added some pink to the board on the left...it looks a little lopsided, color-wise!  I added some "splashes" as well as some pale aqua sequins:


And on the inside, a sentiment from the retired Sweet Ice Cream:


This will make a great August birthday card for some youngster or young-at-heartster, LOL!  

Here's a little youngster I saw on my walk yesterday...and she had a twin but she was camera-shy, although I have seen them both popping in and out of my neighbor's cornfield!



Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sweet Ice Cream (ret), Summer Surfboards (Pretty Pink Posh)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White
 Ink Memento Black, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay (ret), Soft Sky (ret)
Accessories Sequins from my stash
Tools    

7 comments:

Carol L said...

This card is just a delightful and cool nod to summer with those cute surfboards in different colors! That's an incredible shot of that fawn too, it looks like she stopped to pose for the picture :)

I Card Everyone said...

I was never brave enough to try surfing but we love watching the wind surfers on Lake Michigan! Your boards are more my style, LeAnne - and wouldn't change a thing!
=]

Betty said...

What cute little surfboards, LeAnne!! wonderful color choices - so good to see you here at our TicTacToe challenge this week!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This is such a fun card! Those surf boards are really cool and your color choices are great. That sweet little fawn is adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

So happy to spot this in the JUGs gallery! What a delightful summer card, LeAnne. Almost as delightful as that sweet little fawn!

Wendy said...

What a cute card, LeAnne! Love your 3 surf boards and the colors you made them! Definitely screams summertime fun! Great picture of the little deer! We have been seeing alot of them around our area, too! :)

Ina G said...

Who wouldn't want to go surfin' with these colourful fun surfboards! Super three-fer LeAnne. Thanks for sharing with us at JUGS this week.