Saturday, July 29, 2023

AHSC535 Thank You

Happy Saturday, peeps!  A little late today, but here nevertheless!  I wanted to squeak in a card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge before it ended:


I had some of this Blueberry Bushel left over from the card that I made for my Paper Players challenge for tomorrow (a sneak peek, LOL!) so I decided to use it to make a little slimline thank you card:


This card measures 3"x7" and uses the Timeless Arrangements bundle. All the elements were stamped in Blueberry Bushel and colored lightly with ink and an aquapainter.  I just love the elements featured in this set!  The sentiments and matching panels are great too!


I finished it off with some pearls and it was good to go!

Yesterday was my birthday and I want to thank everyone who made it extra-special with all the gorgeous, thoughtful cards that were sent! I'll take pictures of them and share them in the next few days!  We spent some time with family and didn't get a single picture!  That's how it goes sometimes! Anyway, thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!  And be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge! 


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Timeless Arrangements
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Blueberry Bushed Gingham
 Ink Blueberry Bushel
Accessories Pearls, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Timeless Arrangement Dies, Aquapainter

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Happy day-after your birthday, LeAnne! Hope it was a wonderful day and that you just keep on celebrating!
I have to say it: i LOve this blue! and can't wait to see it again tomorrow!
=]

Bonnie said...

Such pretty paper! Love this shade of blue! I'm glad you had a great birthday.

Carol L said...

Those blue colors just make my heart happy and I love the smaller check on the sentiment panel compared to the larger background design1 Great flowers too! So glad you had a great birthday and had special time with family too!

Dena J said...

Love the blues and gingham! Such a very pretty card. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Tracy Grauer said...

Such a delightful slimline card! It inspires me!

Wendy said...

Another blue card....be still my beating heart! I just love this, LeAnne! I'm so glad that they brought back this color, isn't it perfect for so many things? I love your flowers and the pearls you added! Great card!!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me smile, it's so cute!!

Brandi said...

I love the tone on tone, so pretty! The dainty flowers are just perfect...sometimes less is more and this is one of those cases, where it is just perfect! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Another beautiful blue creation - I love your take on this slimline sketch too!