Friday, July 21, 2023

AHSC534 Life is Better

 Happy Friday, everyone!  Hope you have some fun plans for the weekend!  My friend Shawn lent me her Crafting With You bundle and I had some fun today playing with it!  I used the Atlantic Hearts sketch:


and I paired the set with some pretty Inked Botanicals DSP!  Here we go:


This is perhaps a little busier than my usual card, but there are so many fun dies in the set, I just felt I had to play with them!  After stamping the sentiment on a piece of Pool Party cardstock, I created the embroidery hoop image, stamping the flowers in Calypso Coral, then adding some extras in Pool Party and Petal Pink:


I diecut some spools and buttons, along with some of the other hearts and flowers to create all my little embellishments:



Eek! So fun to play with!  Thanks, Shawn!  And thank you for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.  Proverbs 15:1


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Crafting With You
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry, Calypso Curry, Petal Pink, Inked Botanicals DSP
 Ink Lost Lagoon
Accessories Dimensionals, Bumblebee Ribbon (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Crafting with You Dies

10 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

LeAnne, this card is perfection!! I love the DSP you used and the layout. So glad you're having fun with this set. LOVE this card!!!

Karen in Florida said...

Very cute card! I especially love the spools & buttons and your DSP combo is perfect. The buttons reminded me of SU's old button "cut & embosslet". Remember that?

I Card Everyone said...

Absolutely the truest of truths, LeAnne! and said so beautifully! LOve all your teensy little bobbins and bits!
=]

Bonnie said...

I know that crafting makes my life better! Love this, LeAnne!

Dena J said...

Very sweet - the pastels are lovely for this stitching theme. Those are adorable die cuts. Thank you so much for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Wendy said...

Oh my, this is so pretty, LeAnne! I love the DSP and all the little embellishments you added! This set is on my Wish List but now I think you may have pushed me over the edge! LOL Just love this! TFS

Linda Callahan said...

Full of homespun goodness! Love it!

foleysfriend said...

What a great card and I love the sentiment. All the little die cuts are adorable. I really like you choice of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Brandi said...

Yes it is! I love your card, super cute and fun! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Anna said...

What a bright card! I love all of the little details and fun you have packed into such a small package. I especially love the patterned paper and how it works so well with the crafty die cuts. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team