Thursday, July 13, 2023

Color & Contour Thanks

Happy Thursday, all!  I needed a thank you card and put the sketch from Global Design Project as well as the colors from the Color Throwdown to work:


I decided to use the sketchy florals from Color & Contour along with Inked Botanicals DSP:


I stamped the florals in Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight, then added some buds in Crumb Cake:


I stamped a sentiment from Timeless Arrangements in Crumb Cake and added some Linen Thread as well as some gold metallic pearls.  Everything went on a frame of Inked Botanicals, diecut with the Stitched Rectangle dies.


I added the larger flower on the inside just for fun:

Thanks so much for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Color & Contour, Timeless Arrangements
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Inked Botanicals DSP
 Ink Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Accessories Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Metallic Pearls (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, Leanne! Just love the colors, design and those pretty flowers! I don't think I have ever used the stamps in this set...just the dies. Love the frame you created and the Linen Thread bow! Well done! :)

Vickie said...

LOVELY CARD LEANNE. Will definitely be a proud recipient.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, this color combination is just so beautiful! You found the perfect stamps in your stash and arranged them perfectly for that frame design, too.
You might get a thank you card for your thank you card!
=]

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Another gorgeous card, LeAnne! Love these colors together.

Beth Kochheiser said...

Love your card ! I just got that set and now you've really inspired me!
I am so happy that Lost Lagoon returned. I've been hoarding that
color cs, ink embellishments, etc & now I can use with abandon!!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous colors for those sketchy loopy flowers! I like the way you used them to frame the sentiment. Wonderful card, LeAnne!

Kim S said...

I love this!! Those flowers are wonderful - and I love your use of the colors in each corner!

Ida said...

Super pretty. Love the way you did the colors of the flowers for each corner. A perfect interpretation of the sketch.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I don't use this set anywhere near enough - those flowers make a lovely corner detail and I love the warm colour scheme. Gorgeous!

AmyR said...

so pretty! thanks for playing along with the CTD challenge!! :)