Sunday, July 30, 2023

PP651 Blueberry TicTac Toe

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Time for a new Paper Players challenge, and since it's the fifth Sunday of the month, Jaydee has a tic-tac-toe grid for us:

I chose the left column of flowers, feminine and blue!  I did manage to get some diecuts and embossing in there too!  Here we go:


I also used the sketch from Sunday Stamps and the Just Add Ink challenge had a "choose two" prompt, so I chose gingham and flowers (and I did add a couple of splatters too!):




I stamped and fussy-cut the flowers from Inked and Tiled and layered them on a panel of  Blueberry Bushel cardstock and gingham:


and added a Tailor Made Tag on which I stamped a sentiment from Biggest Wish:


I added some seam binding ribbon and some blue gems and mounted everything on a Basic White card base that was embossed with the Countryside Blossoms embossing folder.  I think this gingham creates a very fresh-looking card!  And I hope you'll play along with our Tic Tac Toe grid this week!  Check out what the other designers created with it over at the Paper Players blog!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Biggest Wish, Inked & Tiled, Color & Contour (speckles)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Blueberry Bushel Gingham
 Ink Blueberry Bushel, Garden Green, Azure Afternoon
Accessories Rhinestones, Crinked Seam Binding (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Countryside Blossoms EF, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Night of Navy Blend (to color rhinestone)

13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Another example of your love of blue, LeAnne - definitely can see why you wanted to keep playing with it! LOve the gingham and your sweet little bow.
=]

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, LeAnne! I am a lover of blue so this is right up my alley! I love the embossed cardbase and the pop of Blueberry Bushel cardstock and then the gingham DSP! The flowers are an added bonus! So pretty! TFS and enjoy this beautiful weather! Hugs~

Heather said...

So pretty, LeAnne - Blueberry Bushel is really growing on me this round, lol. Such a perfect design and details - love the layers and texture! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Lisa Elton said...

Those wildflowers look perfect with the gingham! This is charming, LeAnne!

Suzanne said...

LeAnne, I love a bold sentiment. The DSP and image you added came togetther for a beautiful card. So pretty!

Chantell Randall said...

Looks like you have all the elements there LeAnne - beautiful blue too. Makes me smile! Chantell Just Add Ink

Rochelle Blok said...

Such a gorgeous card, LeAnne! The blue and white colour combination makes for a fun and fresh card. I love all the gorgeous layering and the big sentiment gives your card such a statement look. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

Jaydee said...

Gorgeous, LeAnne. I love the Blueberry Bushel and white combo. the gingham works beautifully with your florals. Reminds me of an old-fashioned picnic - in a really good way.
hugs
jaydee

dj said...

Beautiful!! Great take on our “Be Bold” sketch over at Sunday Stamps. Your scripted "thanks" was a perfect choice for keeping the sentiment focal...I love it nestled in that gingham!! Thanks for playing long with our sketch challenge!!
-Deb Horst, DT #SSC314

Ann Schach said...

Such a sweet, sweet card, LeAnne! I love the clean, feminine, country vibe. The embossing adds such amazing texture. This is a card which will delight the recipient!

Fran Wing said...

LeAnne, this blue and white card is so fresh and crisp - love it!
Xoxo, Fran

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Bright blue florals and that fab gingham and the white give this card a fabulous fresh feel - I love it!

Stef Perry said...

I absolutely adore your card, LeAnne! The bright blue is gorgeous, and the gingham and scallops play very nicely together. It's just so emblematic of summer. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!