Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Epic Guitar Birthday

Happy Tuesday, peeps! I have a quick card today for two challenges:  a past sketch from In(k)spire Me, which is celebrating their 12th anniversary, and the Global Design Challenge, which is looking for stripes! I chose the past sketch # 470 from IM for my sketch:


and Best Family Ever and the retired set Epic Celebration to make a birthday card for John's guitar-playing nephew!


SU's DSPs this year have a nice bold stripe, so I chose the Blueberry Bushel one and accented it with a strip of Blueberry Bushel cardstock which I embossed with a Diamondplate embossing folder! The guitar was also stamped in Blueberry Bushel and colored with Blends:


I added a couple of sentiments on the inside, and it's stamped and on its way!  Josh plays the guitar and sings in his church's praise band, so I hope he likes it!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!



Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him 
with joyful songs.  Psalm 100:1-2

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Best Family Ever, Epic Celebration (ret), Birthday Centers (Cornish Heritage Farms), Farmhouse Scriptural Thoughts (Stamp Simply)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Blueberry Bushel, Blueberry Bushel DSP
 Ink Blueberry Bushel
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Radiating Stitches Dies, Diamondplate Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Blends

7 comments:

Carol L said...

What a perfect card for your nephew with all the masculine details you added! I just love that rich blue color!

Wendy said...

Ohhh I love this! The colors and the DSP and that guitar! Perfect for someone who plays! Your nephew is going to love this, LeAnne! :)

I Card Everyone said...

I'm sure your nephew will be so happy with his epic birthday card, LeAnne!
=]

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Very cool card! I still have the Epic Celebration set, too. Love the diamondplate EF, too! Great choice!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card!!!!

Bonnie said...

This looks perfect for that guitar playing nephew, LeAnne! Love this shade of blue with the stripes and embossing!

Lisa Elton said...

I think John's nephew will enjoy his epic card, it's terrific!