Thursday, July 20, 2023

CAS Birthday Ice Cream

Happy Thursday, peeps!  Quick card today as we are having a big picnic tonight for our church small group! That's one thing our church does well---EAT!  And I have a card that would qualify for our own Paper Players challenge this week too...check it out:


I still have the Sweet Ice Cream bundle from last year, because it makes for a quick and easy card...just stamp, punch and adhere!  I used some Grapefruit Grove and Pumpkin Pie inks for the ice cream, and some Crumb Cake and Pecan Pie inks for the cone!  It all went on a strip of Dandy Designs DSP:


I had a stitched rectangle already cut, so I stamped my words in Calypso Coral, along with a sentiment on the inside:


This is going to a guy in my church, so I didn't put any glitter, sequins or Wink of Stella on it....other than the stamped sprinkles, his cone is PLAIN!  The sketch I used is from CAS Colours & Sketches:


Thanks for popping in today---enjoy it and be blessed!

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan
    that can succeed against the Lord. Proverbs 21:30

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sweet Ice Cream (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Calypso Coral, Dandy Designs DSP (ret)
 Ink Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Pecan Pie, Grapefruit Grove (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Ice Cream Builder Punch

5 comments:

Wendy said...

This card is just perfect especially for as hot as it's been! I love everything about this, LeAnne! The colors, the DSP and the simple design are all wonderful! I have been wanting to pull this set out and make some summer time cards with it so maybe today! Thanks for always inspiring me! Have a good time at your church event tonight! :)

I Card Everyone said...

I'm betting that guy is going to think this is cute enough to eat - I sure do! LOve that Calypso color - and that dandy plaid!
=]

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Quick, easy and ADORABLE! Great colors, too! This is a layout that I need to remember. Have fun tonight!!

Denise Willerton said...

such a delicious card LeAnne (pun intended). have a great time at the party!!! your recipient will be thrilled !! blessings to you !

Lisa Elton said...

The cone might be plain, but I think it's just plain cute!