Sunday, July 9, 2023

PP648 Colors from Ann

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Hope your weekend is going along nicely!  Ann is our Paper Players hostess with a lovely color challenge for us all:


Although at first glance, these are not colors I would put together but as I worked with them, I thought they were quite pretty.  In retrospect, I wish I had not added the black mat on my card, but it's stuck on there good, so it's staying!  Here we go:


Dainty Delight is the star of the card!  I used a Blending Brush to layer some Bubble Bath on a white mat, then stamped the biggest floral image in Lost Lagoon and colored in the flowers with a Blender Pen and some Berry Burst and Bubble Bath inks:


I made a couple of sentiment banners with the Stylish Shapes dies, added a little scrap of black grosgrain ribbon, then winked it all with some Stella and added some iridescent sequins and some rhinestones from my stash:


On the inside of the Bubble Bath card, I stamped a sentiment from Lasting Joy and another image from Dainty Delight...I love how they layer so nicely!


I hope you'll stop over at the Paper Players blog to see what the other designers created; they have really outdone themselves and I am sure you'll get some inspiration from them.  Then share yours there too!  Can't wait to see what you create!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Dainty Delight, Lasting Joy
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Bubble Bath
 Ink Bubble Bath, Berry Burst, Lost Lagoon, Versafine Black
Accessories Rhinestones, Iridescent Sequins (from my stash), Dimensionals, Black Grosgrain Ribbon (from my stash)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Blender Pens, Blending Brush, Wink of Stella, Black Blend (to color rhinestones)

9 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

LeAnne, your card is very pretty. I might be CASEing but using a black base with Bubble Bath mat. Stay tuned!

I Card Everyone said...

So very pretty, LeAnne!
=]

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This is gorgeous, LeAnne! I need to do more ink blending. it's such a soft, beautiful element. And you know I LOVE banners!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your wispy wildflowers! This is lovely!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, I love the soft treatment of the colors and the pink behind the florals adds a wonderful warm glow. I also love the double sentiment. Hugs
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the soft colours of these delicate florals and the banner sentiment detail adds a neat detail. Gorgeous!

Suzanne said...

Le Anne. your card is beautiful. I love how delicate it is.Suzy

Fran Wing said...

This is such a pretty card, LeAnne! While the delicate coloring is great, I'm particularly drawn to your use of the layered banners for the sentiment.
Xoxo, Fran

Ann Schach said...

So soft and sweet, LeAnne! The ink blending is so subtle and provides a perfect backdrop for the delicate bouquet. I love how you used the challenge colors! Have a wonderful weekend!