Wednesday, July 19, 2023

ICC147 Floral Birthday

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I have a pretty birthday card for you today; it uses some papers from Carta Bella called Gather at Home, and it uses the Inspire.Create sketch:

The only stamping is a birthday sentiment from Stamp Simply, and I embellished it with a floral image that I fussy-cut from a scrap of the same papers.  I embellished the circle diecut with a scallop of Pistacho Pudding as well as some enamel dots:


And here's the inside, with another Stamp Simply sentiment:


Thanks so much for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Farmhouse All Occasion Greetings (Stamp Simply), Farmhouse Scriptual Thoughts (Stamp Simply)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pistacho Pudding (ret), Gather at Home DSP (Carta Bella)
 Ink Versafine Black, Evening Evergreen (ret), Enamel Dots (unknown)
Accessories Cut & Emboss, Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies (ret)
Tools    

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, I LOve the peaches and greens in your darling birthday card!
=]

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This is beautiful!! I think I had a shirt with that floral print back in the late 80's!! So pretty!!

Lisa Elton said...

Carta Bella has some wonderful collections, don't they? This is lovely, LeAnne!

Tracy Grauer said...

This is a really cute card! Beautiful paper!

Suzanne said...

LeAnne, what a pretty card. Those papers are gorgeous.I love the green and pink together. Thanks for joining Inspire.Create.Challenges this round. Suzy

Tammy Fite said...

This is so pretty--love all the patterns!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspire.Create!