Wednesday, July 5, 2023

AHSC532 Fishy Birthday

Happy Wednesday, peeps! Hope you all had a relaxing July 4th!  We did NOTHING! It rained off and on all day, in between sweltering sunshine, so we just chilled!  It was very relaxing, LOL! Well, I did stamp a wee bit and do some knitting, so it wasn't a total waste of a day!  I love the Atlantic Hearts Sketch for this week...I am a sucker for all those little banners:


I have not used my Gone Fishing stamp set very much yet, and I need several masculine birthday cards this month, so I decided to pair it with Biggest Wish and some Gingham DSP:


I really like this Pecan Pie shade of brown....warm and inviting!  I stamped my sentiment with that and Night of Navy, then diecut several little banners from Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight, Boho Blue, Night of Navy and Pecan Pie cardstocks, using a little banner from Give It A Whirl.  I stamped the watery image on each one just to give them a little interest.  The lures were stamped and diecut and added to the sentiment panel, along with a few Metallic Brads.  



The inside sentiment is from Charming Sentiments, and I added a little fishy in there too!


One down, about seven more to go, LOL! 

My niece is pregnant with her second child and she sent our family this photo to let us know her "reveal":


I know Cole will be happy to have a little brother to play with (although we were all hoping for a girl),  I was also excited to see the hand-stamped note!!  Apparently the ultrasound technician does SU, and she made it for them!  So fun!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Gone Fishing, Charming Sentiments
Card stock & Papers     Pecan Pie, Basic White, Night of Navy, Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight, Crumb Cake, Gingham DSP
 Ink Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, Boho Blue, Versamark
Accessories Rustic Metallic Brads, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Gone Fishing Dies, Give It A Whirl Dies

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a great masculine card, LeAnne! It's perfect for all the guys on your list!

Linda Callahan said...

We did nothing as well - but swelter on the fourth! Love your fishy card!

I Card Everyone said...

I think your fishy birthday wishes are going to be happily received, LeAnne! What a darling masculine card!
Another handsome little boy will surely be loved!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

You make some of the best masculine cards! This is terrific, LeAnne! Aww... sweet baby and a sweet reveal note!

Dena J said...

Marvelous color choices for your fishy birthday card, LeAnne! Blessings for that new little additional to the family. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Tracy F said...

Perfect masculine card! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

Brandi said...

I love the fishing lures, so fun for a masculine card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca