Monday, March 28, 2011

SSSC110

DSCF0270-1

I haven’t played with one of Karen Giron’s sketches for a long time, and when I saw it this morning, I knew it would be perfect for a Graphics Fairy digital that I printed off over the weekend. Here’s the sketch:

SSSC110

And here is my card, another sewing-themed one, I’m afraid:

DSCF0270

I did replace the oval with a circle, since I was afraid the oval would cover up too much of my image and the sentiment from CS seemed to fit the circle better! Image is colored with Copics, and her dress was paper pieced; I sewed around each of the DP panels.

DSCF0271

DSCF0268

Thanks for visiting today!

  • Stamps: Home Sweet Home, Crafty Secrets
  • Paper: Naturals Ivory, VV, Not Quite Navy, Material Girl, Cosmo Cricket; unknown scrap
  • Ink: Not Quite Navy
  • Acc: Nestie, Buttons, Circle Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Copics, Floss, Twill, Sewing Machine

9 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful, LeAnne!

Carol L said...

This could have been me a few decades ago! LOL I used to pin patterns on the floor too :) Great card!

Unknown said...

you made a gorgeous card!!!
I love this image, and I also have it for some job ^O^

Nance Leedy said...

Beautiful digi image LeAnne and your copic coloring is outstanding! :-)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I am loving all of your sewing themed cards! Each and every one of them is wonderful and this is no exception!

Elaine M said...

LOVE this image! Colors are beautiful. Great card!

Linda said...

This is Amazing. I love LOVE the image, And your coloring is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Love your button accents.
The coloring on the seamstresses shoes is so good.

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I LOVE this card, LeAnne. Beautiful. I love all of your sewing themed cards:)