Friday, March 11, 2011

Bright Birthday

139_5126

I made this card a few days ago and thought I would post it today because we certainly need some bright cheerfulness in our neck of the woods!  Rain, rain, rain…..although I know we have it a lot better than some areas of the northeast!  These are digital images from my friend Arielle, and I made them into a birthday card:

139_5124

All the images were colored with copics…..still working on my blending skills!  Thanks for visiting today!

139_5123

  • Stamps:  Digital
  • Paper:  Georgia Pacific White Cardstock, Green Galore, Bloom & Grow, MME
  • Ink:  none
  • Acc:  Copics, Scallop Edge Punch, Twill & embellies from my stash

14 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous card!!
I like the colors that you used, very primaverals

Barbara said...

Definitely bright and cheerful! Love it!

Bev J. said...

Cassidy is almost as bright as your card and both are so pretty!

Linda said...

Very very pretty and the card too. Hee hee.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Love your bright and cheery card. I'm in the Midwest and getting so sick of the snow already! Waiting for spring is agonizing. Your little angel is as precious as can be! Adorable.

mudmaven said...

Just fantastic! I love your coloring job - waiting (impatiently) for my Copic order to arrive so I can play too. Went and picked up a couple of Arielle's images too. Thanks! Stay dry. ~chris

Beth said...

Great image and nice colouring! Love how the flower pops out of the frame at the top!

Juanita said...

What a sweet image and fantastic coloring. I love the overall result.

Lisa Kind said...

This card put a smile on my face! I LOVE orange! These flowers are beautiful! Lovely card! And where did that little girl get those big blue eyes? Amazing and so sweet!

Carol L said...

You're doing great with those Copics! This is such a festive card! Love Cassidy's outfit too, now there's another color challenge for you :)

Anonymous said...

Stamping is my passion and addition. Even if you never posted another card or project on you blog, I would check in every day to see if there is a new picture of your beautiful daughter.

Martha said...

How wonderfully bright and cheerful these colors are...orange, green and white! Love the marigold image and the polka dots. I haven't tried a digital yet...still using the old dinosaurs of stamping...wood mounted. But I like the feel of them!
Great card!

Love and blessings, martha

Denise Marzec said...

WOWWWWWWWW, bright and beautiful!

Tammy Hershberger said...

GREAT coloring, LeAnne and I LOVE the color combo!