Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ColourQ 78

DSCF0257

It’s Tuesday, and that means another ColourQ challenge! Today’s soft colors had me running to some BG Porcelain paper……I just love candy colors like this:

cqc78

And here’s my card:

CQC78_LeAnne-1

Although the pinks in this paper are a bit darker than the challenge, it was too pretty to pass up! (I just love to let the paper do the work!) I had the “lace” already cut from another project, so I added a little border ribbon of Whisper White, shabby flower & leaf (all from the BG paper), a bird cut from the Merry Details diecut, and I blinged it up with a line of rhinestones. A tiny bit of stamping on the corners of my Crumb Cake card with the vine from Fresh Cuts, and my card was done! We hope you can play along too with these yummy candy colors! Be sure to check back at the CQC blog to see what the designers and the participants have come up with! Happy Stamping!

DSCF0253

  • Stamps: Fresh Cuts; Autumn Abundance, PTI
  • Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, BG Porcelain
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
  • Acc: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Merry Details Diecut, Nestie, Vintage Trinket Brad, Bird Punch, Bling

DSCF0259

11 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Goodness me oh my is that ever pretty!! Love the flower and the long row of bling. BEAUTIFUL work, girlie.

Carol L said...

I'm LOVIN this color combo and your gorgeous card! I was a bit grumpy this morning after having to wait over and hour to get some lab work done, but after seeing that big smile on Cassidy's little face, all's right with the world again :)

Linda said...

Both are Very pretty!

Lesley said...

Love the soft colours...so pretty!

Cheryl said...

What a fresh spring card;
your flower and leaf, and especially the bird are the perfect accents for that dreamy paper!

Anne Marie Hile said...

As if I wasn't completely mesmerized by that awesome color combo...then I scroll down and see what you did with it! Yowza-Wowza! (yes, I said it out loud while looking at the screen) I just LOVE this one LeAnne. so many amazing details...I'm going back for one more looksie! ;)

Dana Gustafson said...

LeAnne this is soooo pretty!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

LeeAnne this is GORGEOUS!
the cages seem to be floating in air and I LOVE you've stamped them in different heights.. .sooooo realistic. Beautiful. Hugs.

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is a stunner, LeAnne!

kasia c. said...

LeeAnne I LOVE this card! That paperis gorgeous and so is that wonderful row of lacey-blingy goodness. I also love the "watermarked" branch on the cardbase. So super pretty! :)

Nance Leedy said...

Absolutely scrumptious! Love the BG stamping in the corners...hugs!