Happy Wednesday to everyone! It’s Color Throwdown day and today, I am the hostess!!! I chose a soft palette for you to play with—maybe to make some spring creations, perhaps? Here you go:
I hope you will play along with us….you can find out all the details at the CTD blog; if you don’t have these exact colors, you can still play, just use something close!
I had something totally different in mind when I first chose these colors, but I saw this sketch from Card Patterns:
and I had just received Tiny Tags, so I thought I would combine the two:
Pink Pirouette is such a pretty color, but it is very pale, so it’s a bit difficult to see. Here’s a closer peek at all the elements:
I also used flourishes from Lovely Letters and Style Beautiful, as well as heart punches, a button die and a butterfly embosslit! The Baja Breeze seam binding added just a sweet little touch.
I hope you can play along too; here are the other CTD designers’ sites for additional inspiration:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Laura --Lil’Inker
- Kristen – Mindless Creativity
- Cathy – Crafty Thoughts
- Guest designer, Keva Brown – HowNowBrownKow
Thanks for visiting today! And remember, you can still participate in Tammy’s Birthday Blog Hop….you can find out details here.
- Stamps: Tiny Tags, Style Beautiful, Lovely Letters
- Ink: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze
- Paper: Textured WW, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
- Acc: 3-Heart & Small Heart Punches; Beautiful Wings Embosslit; Button Die; SAMJ, Seam Binding, Twill, Pearls, Daubers, Needle & Thread