Monday, March 7, 2011

CAS109

DSCF8103

Today’s CAS challenge at SCS is “Tickle Your Funny Bone”.  I have to admit that funny stamps do not make up much of my stamp collection!  Thanks to Mary, I did stamp this cute little image from the Morning Cup set on Saturday while stamping with some blogging friends from my area.  (You can see lots of photos at Carol’s blog because she is much more conscientious than I am about taking pictures!!!)  So here it is:

DSCF8105

Trying to remember that this IS a CAS challenge, I resisted adding anything but a little ruffle of seam binding peeking out from around the edge of my oval image.  I already had the piece of Marrakesh DP cut to size, so I just added a piece of Pumpkin Pie Patterns DP to a 4 1/4” square card and it was done.  The image was stamped in Stazon and watercolored with several different ink colors.

DSCF8106

Okay, on Saturday, I did have someone take ONE picture of my friends Carol (on the left), me, and Cathy (on the right—she’s CathyMac on SCS):

DSCF8097

We had a wonderful time, and Denise and Korin did a superb job coordinating everything!  Can’t wait to do it again!  And thanks so much for visiting today!

DSCF6656-1

11 comments:

Lesley said...

That is the best picture of Cassidy ever! Love it! You look like you had a great stamping day! Love this cheerful card, that set is cute isn't it?!

Elise said...

I love how you just toss that adorable child into your post - NO explanations needed! hee hee {She's even MORE adorable!!!} AND those great pictures from your wonderful crafty rendezvous!!!! Saw some of these picts at Carol's blog - WHAT A HOOT! Wish IIIIIIIIII could have been there, too! *sniff*

Meanwhile, ADORABLE card craft to match the adorableness of these darling photos! Yipeeee!

Carol L said...

This little sentiment stamp looks vewwwy familiar! I think I've seen that one somewhere recently :)
This card is just as cute as can be! I was going to enter mine in the same challenge but mine in no way can be considered C&S! LOL
I just LOVE that picture of Cassidy looking completely thrilled with something!! TOO cute, and TFS the photo!

Denise Willerton said...

Wonderful card LeAnne ~ these colors scare me, so I really do NEED to get out of my box a lot more! TFS ~ and Ido need to say that I love that little face and am also jealous (in a good way) of the stampin' fun you all must have had on Sat. Enjoy your day!

Martha said...

LeAnne,

That card is a great CAS card and I love that Marrakech paper. Wish I could get some to add to my stash. Cassidy is so perfect and that picture is a definite keeper! I appreciate your Deut. scripture. If the world would only listen and obey.

Thanks for sharing...

Love and blessings, Martha

kat said...

I do enjoy your creations but almost more than that, I enjoy the pictures of your little sweetie! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Elaine M said...

Great card design and color combo - wish we all lived close enough to have one big get together craft time - would be such a kick.
Our lovely Cassidy seems to be developing a fun personality - wonder if grandmother had anything to do with it - wink.

Donna said...

What a great Photo of your granddaughter!

Anonymous said...

I'M RUNNING TO EVERYONE'S BLOGS TO SAY THAT I'M FINALLY BACK!!! COME SEE!

Andrea M said...

I always look for pics of your sweetie every time I drop by now - she's a fixture for sure!
Such a sweet card LeAnne! Looks like you had a great time!

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOLOL That's CUTE! Love the colors on this one!