Saturday, March 12, 2011

PPA84 & CPS106

DSCF0029

Just a quick little spring anniversary card today using the theme from Pals Paper Arts, which was to create something for spring or Easter; and the sketch from Card Patterns:

CPS106

I had to flip the diagonal portion of the sketch because I cut my DP the wrong way to have it work as shown in the sketch!!! Oh well! Here we go:

DSCF0027

Image was stamped on Shimmery White with Stazon and watercolored; it’s a real basic card, basically!!!! I believe this is the first time I’ve inked up this image from A Flower for All Seasons! I hope this brings some springtime into your day! Edited to add: this also qualifies for the Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Spring has Sprung challenge too!

  • Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, A Flower for All Seasons
  • Paper: WW, Cert Celery, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Regal Rose, Patterns & Nursery Suite DP
  • Ink: Stazon, Misc reinkers
  • Acc: Nesties, Punch Pack Flower Punch, Pearls, Word Window Punch, Aquapainter

DSCF0030

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the latest Paper Players challenge!

20 comments:

Lesley said...

I love the colours you used LeAnne! That set is perfect for this challenge, I need to ink it up!!

Elaine M said...

Ahhh - this card says SPRING!!! Like how you colored the basket - wonderful card

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the colors you used.

Doris said...

Thanks for the taste of Spring, and Easter too! LOVE tulips!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a wonderful card!!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Great card, I love the bright and cheery colors you used along with the layout.

Martha said...

This card is sooo special. I am really loving the colors, the tulips, and the way you put it all together with the big scalloped circle. Just lovely!

Love and blessings, Martha

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful! I love the spring colors and that image! I love that set and won't let it go! Great use of the sketch!

Linda said...

Oh I love this spring card that is easy but doesn't look it.BEEautiful!
I hope I see it in SSDS challenge. It is to make a spring creation.
Love ya,
Linda

Linda Callahan said...

The prefect set of spring colors! This is so pretty!

Melanie C said...

Very cute card. Wonderful job coloring in the flowers and basket. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Carol L said...

Don't you hate when you cut the paper going in the wrong direction!? Been there/done that soooo many times! LOL!! Your card turned out so cute! I love these cheery, spring-like colors!

anja curvers said...

Beautiful card love the colors you choose. Thanks for playing along with cardpatterns.

Suzanne said...

Very pretty card. Lovely colours.
Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
Hugs Sue x

Tammy Hershberger said...

SO pretty! I love those dainty little flowers!

Cards by Gina said...

Beautiful flowers, beautiful card, Leanne! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week.

tt.scraps said...

Great card!!! Love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week!
Tammy SSDS DT

Linda said...

Hi again! I am just checking on the entries and there you were with your beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at SSDS.
Hugs,
Linda

whoistracy said...

Just gorgeous! I love those tulips and the little flowers you added. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns.

Just A Pac Rat said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSDS. Good luck with all the challenges.

circlebenterprises.com