I can’t remember the last time I made a card this quickly! This is for three challenges:
- WT315 at SCS no black ink, only color!
- Just Add Ink 61: just add stamps - only stamps & paper, no DP, punches, embellishments, etc!
- JUGS76: a color challenge of Pink Pirouette, Baja Blue, Soft Sky and So Saffron
Add here’s my CAS card:
I happened to have a little piece of textured white cardstock sitting on my desk as well as a piece I had run through my Big Shot with a rectangle nestie, so I used it as a mask, stamped the flowers from Eastern Blooms (which hasn’t seen ink in forever), then sponged the edges; took off the mask, mounted it on a card I wheeled once with Cornelli Lace and added a sentiment. Done!
I just love the look of stamping on textured cardstock! Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Curly Cute, Eastern Blooms, Cornelli Lace Jumbo Wheel
- Paper: Text White, Pink Pirouette
- Ink: Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky
- Acc: Sponge
And if you’re one of my customers, you never know where your purchases may have been before you get them: