Sunday, March 14, 2010

Trying to Stamp

I think my stamping mojo has gotten washed away with the rain, or maybe it is just wedding blues, but I am having a hard time being creative!

These two cards are both JUGS challenges, although I missed the deadline for the sketch #23, and the flap card for challenge #24 is nothing really special, so I probably won’t post it there.  But I will share them with you!  This is my weekly Christmas card, and if you check out the JUGS post here, you can find the SCS tutorial link:

DSCF7216

The set I used is a retired SU set, and the image was stamped in Ruby Red craft, then embossed with clear EP and glitterized!!!  A few MS snowflakes embellish the front.

DSCF7215

My next card is for the JUGS sketch shown here:

JUGS23

And I used a Pure Innocence stamp that my wonderful CTD friend Barbara gave me!  This is a thank you for a neighbor who was very kind when my MIL passed away:

DSCF7071

Can you see the little heart on her apple?  As I was coloring the image with my Copics, that little heart just sort of made itself, so I left it there!  I added a little heart-shaped paper button and some rickrack….I think they will like it!  I just realized, too, that the sentiment was supposed to be up higher….oh well!

DSCF7073

Thanks for visiting again today!

13 comments:

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Love the homespun feel and touch of glitter in your Christmas card! And the second card is precious - wonderful coloring and the little heart is precious : )

Cristybug said...

Really love your "Christmas card". It is a little untraditional (not red and green) but I think that makes it appeal to me even more. It has a rustic feel and makes me want to visit!

Liza Yon said...

love that itty bitty heart, too!! so pretty...

Elaine M said...

Perfectly wonderful cards - love the little heart on her apple - so sweet!

Bev J. said...

Really like the design of your Christmas card. I like the sentiment on the second cute card where it is rather than higher. tfs and looks like your mojo is fine.

Linda said...

More beautiful cards. I love the Christmas one. That is a great image. I really love the little girl. She is so sweet. That is why the heart showed up.

Lisa Kind said...

You better link this to the JUGs site! I love your flap card! So pretty! And your PI card is so sweet! I love those little girls! thanks for playing along!

Shaun said...

Your flap card is lovely and I really like the vintage feel. I think you should put it in. I love the Pure Innocence girls and the little heart appearing is perfect.

Lesley said...

Love the cards...I must try that flap card, you have inspired me! That little girl image is sweet...love the heart...

Lesley

Denise Marzec said...

If you're feeling your mojo got washed away, it's not showing. I LOOOVE the plaid paper on the flap card, especially with that image.....and the second card with the PI girl, dots and pink is so incredibly adorable!

dpkennedy said...

This is so sweet! Shame on me, I have yet to use mine!

Your Christmas card is just lovely too! I wish I was able to start mine early!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet cards, LeAnne! LOVE the plaid paper on the Christmas card, and the sparkly touches you added. And the Pure Innocence card is adorable! Love the dainty embellishments, and the hearts!

Ellis said...

Beautiful cards! =)

Hugs, Elenor