Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ColourQ #25

DSCF7298

One of my friends recently had surgery, so I wanted to send her a get well card.  I thought the colors of today’s ColourQ challenge were cheerful enough to use for her card:

cqc25

Isn’t this a sweet vignette?  I just love these eggs!!  So, I went with a bird theme, too:

DSCF7297

I used a couple different sets; Circle Circus, Best Wishes and More, and Three Little Words---the first ink-up of that sweet little sentiment set!  And since I used Chocolate Chip as my base, I added a white panel inside with some flowers from a (dusty) set, Simply Said:

DSCF7299

I hope this cheers her up as she recovers!  Thanks for visiting today, and be sure to stop back tomorrow for the latest Color Throwdown challenge!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

You did such wonderful work with the color combination!

Juanita said...

Waht a fabulous card. The colors are amazing and the images you chose are so inspired. I wish I had products that were even CLOSE to these, so that I could CASE this beauty.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, what a COOL color combo. Love all the dimension...looks great inside and out!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Awesome color combo, and CUTE card!

Corie said...

WOW this is gorgeous!!