Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Andrea’s Sketch Challenge

Well, I should be doing lots of other things, but here I am stamping!  My German friend & fellow demonstrator Andrea has started a little sketch & color challenge here.  I missed last week’s, but this week’s looks like this:

SCChallenge0002

My card looks so much better in real life, you’ll just have to take my word for it!  I always forget to use these wonderful glittery designer papers AFTER Valentine’s…but they are still available and still PRETTY!

DSCF7056

My flower from Enjoy Every Moment was stamped in Craft Pretty in Pink, sprinkled with Heat & Stick Powder, heated, then sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter & reheated briefly.  Also, the vellum panel was stamped with the Cornelli Lace jumbo wheel in Craft White ink, and an eyelet border of vellum is over that.  I added some pearls and a little ribbon embellishment.    Here’s a closer look:

DSCF7058 

It really sparkles---honest!  Thanks for visiting, and check out Andrea’s blog---she has a wonderful style and her stamping is perfect!  Plus she’s sweet! 

11 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super pretty, LeAnne!

Linda said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love the eyelet boarder out of vellum.

Carol L said...

What a unique and interesting sketch! I love your card with the sparkly flower!! Beautiful!!

Elaine M said...

My goodness!! This is a beauty!! Love the vellum

Beth said...

This is so soft and pretty LeAnne! Love the vellum lace borders, pearls and glitter flower :) It's a super sketch too!

Andrea said...

Your card is so pretty. Thanks for playing in the Sketch'n'Color Challenge

Silvana said...

Beautiful Card! LG Slvana

Denise Marzec said...

So soft and delicate! Darling!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow LeAnne, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing the Sketch'n'Color Challenge. Nadia

Juanita said...

What a glittery wonderland you have here. The vellum layer is a really nice way to get that layer in there, but not overwhealm the card.

Corie said...

WOW -- so soft and pretty!!