Monday, March 22, 2010

A Pink & Green Day

DSCF7303

I had some scraps on my table and decided to play around with them, making two cards to fill my “for sale” basket at Curves:

DSCF7302

A cute card using Forest Friends---I did not put on a sentiment, as I am still trying to decide whether to make it an Easter card or a birthday card!

DSCF7305

Same papers, different image and sentiment….what a fun color combo!  And speaking of pink and green, I forgot to show this last project we made at our stamp clubs this month, using the Sweet Pea Felt Flowers:

DSCF7280

This is a little felt pin; the bottom layer and the hot pink layer were cut with the Big Shot using a Flower die and a Nestability; everything was glued together with low-temp hot glue, the only thing that has worked for me so far.  It is especially nice because it cools and bonds quickly.  Thanks for visiting today!

7 comments:

Elise said...

We call that "card casserole" round these parts! I love what you made with LEFT-OVERS! xoxo!

Denise Marzec said...

These are adorable. I leave my sentiments off sometimes too...just so I can decide LATER what to do with it.

How 'bout all that AWESOME weather this weekend. Ahhhh, heavenly!

Juanita said...

I like both of these card. The color combos are perfect and I love the images {and what is wrong with just sending a card without a sentiment? Sometimes it is jsut nice to send a card for no special reason}

Bev J. said...

Both are beautiful-the second one I really like the flowers and the design-pretty papers.

Tracy said...

oh I think both these cards are great. Doesnt it feel great to use those left overs!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute cards, LeAnne and I LOVE that flower pin! That little bunny on the first card makes me think of Thumper from the Bambi movie!

Corie said...

WOW these are fantastic -- love those colors!!