Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthday for a Friend

DSCF7063

Yesterday was my friend Beth’s birthday—a St Pat’s baby!  I made a little easel card for her:

DSCF7067

DSCF7069

DSCF7062

And the sweet little image was a RAK from my new blogging friend Lesley---she sent me some a couple weeks ago!  Wasn’t that sweet of her?  So now I am passing along the luv!!  And the great thing about this card is that I had all the elements just hanging out on my desk from other projects---just added a couple things here & there!!!  Thanks for visiting today!

15 comments:

Janine said...

Hi Leanne!! Love this card... Fabulous image and I just think easel cards are so nice!!

Bev J. said...

So pretty- bet your friend loved you card. Neat design.

Harriet Skelly said...

What a lovely card - I love the warm spring colors!!

Barbara said...

So pretty, LeAnne! Don't you love easel cards? They're tons of fun to make!

Jackie said...

Really pretty! I love the circle cut in the top layer and easel cards are so fun to make.

CeeCee said...

So very pretty! Love the colors and the layout.
CC

Beth said...

Love this LeAnne! Super Cute! I love making these easel cards!

Elise said...

Oh, Lovely LeAnne! This is darling! What an AWESOME sentiment of the BIRTHDAY! You are 'da-best!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute, LeAnne! Love that little froggie!

Nicki said...

Hi Leanne, sorry havent been to see your blog for ages, been so busy with one thing and another but loving all your creations, gorgeous as always
Take care
Nicki
x

Linda said...

This is a beautiful card. I love easel cards.

1CardCreator said...

Your card is beautiful, I enjoy your work.
Thanks for sharing ~Diane

Julia Aston said...

What a great easel card LeAnne! Love the colors, the flowers and cute image!

Juanita said...

I love the layout of this card and the sweet spring image of the frog and watering can is great!
I like how you made the easel card stand up, great work.

Janelle said...

Such a pretty card for your friend. I'm sure she loved it! Someday I'm going to try my hand at making an easel card. (Kinda funny that I posted a birthday card for my friend, too -- also a St. Pat's baby.)