Hi everyone! It’s my turn to throw down the color challenge this week at the Color Throwdown blog! I chose some fun colors inspired by some patterned paper I found in my Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line of Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Ruby Red and Very Vanilla! I hope you will be able to create something unique and fun with these colors. Remember to check out all the deets on the CTD blog, right there in the sidebar. Post your creation on your blog or online gallery, then link it back to the CTD blog. I am looking forward to see what you can create!
Since life has been a little hectic at our house, I chose to do a very simple layout for my card:
I couldn’t resist making another card with Robyn’s punch before I returned it! This will be for a sweet friend who has been such an encouragement to me over the last few weeks; I had an idea for the inside sentiment, but alas, no stamps with those words, so I computer-generated them:
I know, it’s corny, but I think it will give her a giggle! I also added a nice little punched strip down the inside fold of the card.
So be sure to check out what the CTD girls have come up with, and make sure you peek in and say hi to Pam Speidel, our Guest Stamper for March!!! Here are the others:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Kristin - Mindless Creativity
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Polka Dots, PTI
- Paper: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird
- Ink: Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red
- Acc: Slot Punch, Scallop Trim Punch, Oval Punch, Oval Scallop Punch, Nesties, Riding Hood Red Ribbon (ret)