Sunday, March 7, 2010

Catching up on Christmas

DSCF7016

I have missed making my weekly Christmas cards on Sunday the last couple weeks because of all the family obligations going on, so I did three quickie ones today by digging into those beautiful Brenda Walton chipboard tags I got just before Christmas:

DSCF7012

I matched them up with some Graphic 45 Christmas Past DPs (LOVE this paper) and a few Christmas vintage sentiments.

DSCF7015

DSCF7018

DSCF7013

The last one is actually a punchout from the Christmas Past tablet—I trimmed the outer panel a bit to fit on the card, then also trimmed the inner panel (which also punches out) and raised it up with some dimensionals and added some punched fir branches, some blingy berries and a little vintage sentiment.  EASY!!!  And I was finished in time to make dinner! :D

DSCF7019 DSCF7014

 

 

 

 

If you have any questions about any of these projects, please email me!

10 comments:

Elise said...

Oh, are these magical! I am such a fan of your Christmas card quest - you da WO-man! These are exquisite! You are REALLY something, sweet LeAnne!

Shelley said...

Oh, I wish I were this disciplined! These are just darling! Love the old traditional Christmas images.

Beth said...

These are all lovely LeAnne - such a wonderful vintage feel! I love the colours and great layouts you used :)

Jean Franks Beck said...

Beautiful, LeAnne!! It's so great that you can stick with this.... I really need get going on Christmas cards like you do!

Hampers said...

These illustrations are absolutely amazing! Your color combination looks good. Keep up the good work.

Carol L said...

These are all just beautiful!! I love the colors! What are you going to do next fall when all your Christmas cards are finished?! Hee Hee

Bev J. said...

Love them all especially the one with the tag hanging from the ribbon. Great on-going project!

Barbara said...

You are going to be so ready! Love all these vintage creations, LeAnne!

Juanita said...

These are so quick and classy.
I am glad you were able to catch up a little bit

Tammy Hershberger said...

These are awesome, LeAnne! Wonderful, Vintage designs!