Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mojo Sketch #124

I have not had a chance to do a Mojo Sketch for a while, so while I had my SA stamps out on my desk, I pulled some Thoroughly Modern DP out and made another card.  Here’s the sketch, #124:

Mojo124Sketch

and here’s the card:

DSCF6644

And the inside:

DSCF6645

We needed a few sympathy cards this week for a family in our church, so this was a good start for them.  Thanks for visiting today!  If you have any questions about products used here, just give me a shout.  And don’t forget about my blog candy here!!!

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Never easy to make sympathy cards, but this is beautiful!

Tammy Hershberger said...

That paper is gorgeous, LeAnne! I love the color combo... is that Bermuda? Beautiful card!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Sympathy cards are so difficult to make and you've truly captured a heartfelt and lovely card. I really like the effect of the overstamping on the design paper. It is subtle and lovely!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mudmaven said...

This is really gorgeous. These kind of cards really are hard to make, but you've done a great job with this one. ~chris

Juanita said...

Great colors and I love that sentiment, it is a fresh change from 'thinking of you'.

Kristin Eberline said...

LeAnne, this is so elegant. I love the neutral look you achieved with your earthy colors and simple stamping. I hate the thought of anyone needing a sympathy card. I'm sure your gorgeous card will bring them a certain amount of comfort knowing someone cared enough to create it. May God bless the family.

savvy teaching tips said...

oh LeAnne, you've done it again. Great job.