Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Bucket Full of Cards

My two stamp campers today made this cute project:

DSCF6709

using a pattern from the uber-talented Mel; you can find it here.   The purse is made from Bermuda Bay cardstock, stamped in BB with Vintage Vogue.  For the inside, we stamped six 3x3” cards:

Bucket Bag Baby

Bucket Bag Birthday

Bucket Bag Easter

Bucket Bag Get Well

Bucket Bag Love

Bucket Bag Thank You

And here are my two stampers, busily creating:

DSCF6916 Robyn

DSCF6917

and Billie! 

Thanks, girls, for a fun morning!  And thanks for visiting me today!

16 comments:

Corie said...

Fabulous -- great projects

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Love that purse!! Who wouldn't love to receive this : )

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love that purse!

Elaine M said...

What a great purse and the cards are darling! Wish I were close enough to attend one of your stamp camps....I know you guys have so much fun.
Hugs

Ellis said...

Grat purse and beautiful cards! =)
I was searching for teepee cards and found your tutorial, thanks, it was fun to make one! =)
Hugs, Elenor

mudmaven said...

This is so cute! Looks like they had fun making it too! ~chris

Wendie said...

What a great project. Your campers are very lucky.

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhh, that purse is too cool!

Pam Speidel said...

AWESOME! I SO wish I could have joined you three today!! Love the projects! :)

Susan Raihala said...

Totally FAB project!

Beth said...

Cute mini cards and great little purse!

Linda said...

Love it! I wish I could have been there. I hope when I go to PA for a visit you will be having a stamp camp so I can come and make something wonderful like this purse (pocketbook) and cards.

miss~nance said...

Just LOVE that purse. Gorgeous idea.

Blessings

Gail

Lesley said...

Cute project!! Love that purse!

Juanita said...

This is a great little project.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great little bag... and great set of cards! Love the color combinations! Sorry about your MIL!