Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vintage Vogue Fall to Layout #77

DSCF6732

I haven’t used the lovely Vintage Vogue enough! I plan to remedy that this week, so prepare to see it the next couple days!  I made a quick card using the Fall to Layout Sketch #77 from Clean & Simple:

Fall to Layout E77

I had a large circle left unused from another project, so I put that to work on this card:

DSCF6730

Doesn’t this just say “SPRING” to you?  I need some happy colors with another blizzard coming tomorrow!  Thanks for visiting today, and don’t forget that Color Throwdown is tomorrow!!  Come back and visit again!

9 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

The blizzard is here... I'm sending it your way!

This is a beauty, LeAnne! Fabulous colors!

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh this is so pretty - I love that dp - beautiful taste of spring. Keep warm and safe in all that snow my friend!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous colors!

Renee said...

Very pretty! I really like the dp!

Anonymous said...

This is just lovely, LeAnn! I love the colors on here, and the scalloped trim on the paper!

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous, LeAnne!! Love those bright and spring-like colors you used. Vintage Vogue never looked so good!

Stay warm, Sweetie!!

Heather P. said...

This is simply fantastic!! LOVE it!

Barbara said...

Yes, it does say Spring!! Such a pretty card!

Natasha said...

Wow! This is such a fun card!! Great design!