Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Collage

DSCF6699

A sweet baby card for a special grandmom….another sweet granddaughter for her!  This is for Sharon Johnson’s Stamp Simply challenge—to make a baby project; and for the SCS Challenge WT256 from yesterday—to make a card in a collage style:

DSCF6698

There is only a tiny bit of stamping on this; I used Teeny Tiny Wishes, Vintage Vogue, Puns from the Past and A to Z.  The images are all digital from various sources, The Graphics Fairy, Cathe Holden, or The Vintage Workshop.  I added various bits and bobs and layers and doodads…finished it off with some organdy ribbon that I heated with my heat tool for a fun crinkly look.  Thanks for visiting!

12 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Totally darling!!! Cute, vintage, pretty -- all in one -- I LOVE it! So glad you played our Stamp Simply Challenge -- thanks so much!

Stamp and Smile said...

LOVE IT!!! Very vintage, soft, detailed and many textures.... you did an amazing job girl! Keep warm and enjoy all the extra stamping time with the snow coming.... Yeah! :)

ChristineCreations said...

Such a sweet project LeAnne! So many pretty things to look at! Very dainty and vintage feeling.

Juanita said...

I love this. The collage effect is so stunning and fresh looking!

Carol L said...

Oh LeAnne, this is so cute! I love the vintage/collage look! You did a fabulous job on this card!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne!! Hope you are staying warm and having fun in the snow! (I'm jealous now! :))

Janine said...

LeAnne How pretty!! Love all the elements in your card!!

Corie said...

Oh WOW this is just beautiful!! Love the vintage feel!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Beautiful projects on your blog! Thanks so much for coming by mine.

Darlene said...

Oh LeAnne this is simply gorgeous!! You know I love vintage so this jumped right out at me!! Beautiful collection of items made for a very sweet creation!! Well done!!!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

holly cow LeAnne
I have never done a collage card - but goodness girl!
I wanto now I tell you!
oh my goodness this is the prettiest card I ever did see
I am such a huge fan of vintage and I think you did such an amazing job on this card
love love love it!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wonderful design, LeAnne! You rock the Vintage-theme here and I love the collage you created!