Friday, September 6, 2013

SR192

DSCF7760

Yay, it’s Friday!  Hope you have had a wonderful week!  Today I am sharing a birthday card for a neighbor who loves horses and all things Western:

DSCF7759

This is also for the Stampin’ Royalty challenge this week, which is to use lots of designer paper!  This one sure does….all the DP is from Cosmo Cricket’s Wanted line, and the charms are diecuts are from MFT.  And even though I used lots of papers, it was really a quick card to make!  And I hope it doesn't look too dumb, but you know horseshoes are supposed to be right side up for good luck, right?  I personally don't believe in luck, but I don't want anyone to call me out on my wrong-way horseshoe, LOL!   Here are a couple closeups:

DSCF7761
DSCF7762

These photos look a bit washed out….in real life, the colors are deep & rich and match quite nicely!  But you get the idea!  I used the sentiments from Bootiful Occasions as well:

DSCF7763
I hope she likes it! 

My nephew came to visit for a couple of days to help John with the garage project; Cassidy put him to work as soon as he arrived:

DSCF7721

Have a super day!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Bootiful Occasions
Card stock & Papers     Baked Brown Sugar, Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Wanted DP, Cosmo Cricket
 Ink Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Accessories Candy Dots, Linen Thread
Tools     Circle Card Framelits, Die-namics Country Charms Dies, Lil-Inker Stitched Frame Dies, W+9 Pinked Square Dies,  Big Shot, Sponge Daubers

8 comments:

Kristi said...

So cute! Love the western theme!Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

I didn't know that about horseshoes. I had one up at my first house. Hmm maybe that is why I had some bad luck there. Love the card. It is really cute.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so much fun LeAnnE! Love it.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Such a fun card. Wonderful papers and charms.

Lisa Elton said...

Perfect card,he's sure to love it! That CC paper with the tiny cowboys has always been one of my faves. Cassidy looks perfectly continent...and a bit in charge LOL!!

Carol L said...

I love the western themed card, and speaking of boots - it looks like Miss Cassidy has her boots on the wrong feet! Too cute :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

This Texas girl LOVES everything about this one!! Yee haw, LeAnne! Awesome!

savvy teaching tips said...

Love the new look of your blog LeAnne. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty. I love the cowboy theme of your card.