Wednesday, September 25, 2013

CAS Christmas Stamp Camp Cards

DSCF8172-001

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I am paying the price for this wonderful fall weather with some icky allergy symptoms that have me down low….so today I am just sharing the cards we made earlier this week at my Christmas card stamp camp.  As usual, they are very simple, but still pretty and fun to make:

DSCF8172

DSCF8176

DSCF8173

DSCF8175

All stamps are SU except for the last one.  If you need details, EMAIL me, as I am making this short & sweet today!  Hope you understand!

Cheesin’ it up at Pizza Hut!

12680_10152211208662646_2039239247_n

Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Thanks for sharing your stamp camp cards, LeAnne. I don't do mine until November but I'm always looking for ideas. Feel better, hugs!

Linda said...

OH feel better you poor girl. I am feeling a little sore throat coming on to. Gotta love Fall. And it is my favorite time of year.
Your cards are great like always. I really like the second one. Very very cool
Rest and feel better.

Shelley said...

I can appreciate short and sweet! Some great cards. The green poinsettia on vellum...stunning! Hope you get some relief!

Lisa Elton said...

Awwww I hope you feel better, the rag weed is a bugger huh. Cute display of cards today LeAnne. Sweet little Cassidy's giggles should perk you right up ;)

Darlene Gabriel said...

These cards are so pretty. Love the 2nd one and the Poinsettia on the 3rd one. The snowmen DP on the last one are adorable.
So sorry to hear you allergies are making you feel bad. Take care of yourself........I'm praying you'll feel better very quickly.

Kara said...

great cards! love those snowmen!

Linda Callahan said...

You make the bestChristmas cards! And I adore baby teeth smiles!

jengd said...

Great cards! I love subway art one- great design and fun color! Cute photo of Cassidy.