Wednesday, September 4, 2013

FMS102

DSCF7637

Howdy peeps!  Oops, this post was supposed to be for Thursday morning!  Oh well!   Boy, this week is zipping by, isn’t it?  Today was just glorious here in southeastern PA!  I spent a wee bit of time stamping and a lot of time outside!  My nephew’s birthday is coming up and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches was just what I needed:
Since he lives along the SC coast, I chose the retired Surfer for his card, stamped on a Sahara Sand panel diecut from the Chalk Talk set of dies.  I matched it up with some Soho Subway papers and a Pistachio Pudding card base:

DSCF7636

I added some Gorgeous Grunge “water” and the birthday sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners:

DSCF7638

I hope he likes it!

We spent a lot of time in the sand box today!

DSCF7656
DSCF7663
DSCF7691

She was so intent on what she was making, I could hardly get her to look up for a photo!  She had a blast!  Enjoy your day!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Surfer, Gorgeous Grunge, Itty Bitty Banners
Card stock & Papers     Pistachio Pudding, Sahara Sand, Soho Subway DP
 Ink Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding, Sahara Sand
Accessories Burlap Ribbon
Tools     Itty Bitty Banner Dies, Chalk Talk Dies, Big Shot, Dauber, Dimensionals

12 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Gnarly dude! I think that's surfer talk for sweet stamping and terrific card! And Miss C looks fabulous in pink!

Lisa Davis said...

Cool card!

Diane said...

Very fun card design and fun pictures.

Regards diane

Katherine said...

Cowabunga! love how this turned out!

Darlene Gabriel said...

I'm back...whew......what a busy but wonderful summer. We're having some great weather still so it feels like summer is hanging on for a bit which I love.
This card is gorgeous. Such a beautiful mix of papers and this colour combo is great. I love the tag for the main panel.
That must be some serious work Cassidy is doing there if she wouldn't even look up for the camera;)

Carol L said...

What an absolutely fabulous card this is! I love all the "water" you added to the action image - brilliant!

Basement Stamper said...

great use of this card and fabulous masculine theme, love it!

Kelly S. said...

Awesome, LeeAnne! Love how you used the ribbon on this and the background paper is...dare I say...gnarly!! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute! Love the surfer! Too bad he is retired, but you rocked this sketch and I love the design.

Romaine said...

great surfing feel to this!

Rita W said...

Fabulous card. I love the colors and LOVE that knot in the ribbon! Great design as always. :)

Linda Suarez said...

That surfer image is great! And I love how you added the "grunge" water - it's perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!