Sunday, September 22, 2013

Paper Players 164

DSCF8159

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Yay, it’s the first official day of autumn!   Sandy is our hostess today for the Paper Players and look at this awesome sketch she’s got for us:



I opened a stamp set I’ve had and not used yet---you don’t have any of them, do you?!!  LOL!  Zoo Babies is so cute, and I thought I’d make a bright, cheerful kid’s birthday card with the little rhino:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Paper Players 164 Zoo Babies Kid's Birthday

I used some retired products:  designer papers and pleated ribbon; along with some new products:  the Circle Thinlets card dies!  They are so much fun to play with!  I used the scallop circle, the chevrons and the “yay”!!!  I stamped my rhino in Tangerine Tango and Lucky Limeade (see his horns?) and popped him up, then added a couple of fun sentiments on the inside:

DSCF8160

I love these cheerful colors together with the white sentiments!  This sketch is perfect for so many images….what will you use?  Share it with us at the Paper Players blog so we can see it too!  And check out the other designers’ creations as well:
Here are a few more fair pictures:

Petting a little lamb:

DSCF5467

who suddenly decided he wanted whatever food was on her stroller tray!  Yikes!

DSCF5468

A pretty little goat:

DSCF5470

Watching the bunny take a drink:

DSCF5472

And doing what Grammy loves to do:  people-watch!

DSCF5483


Thanks for visiting today!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Zoo Babies, Make A Wish, Bring on the Cake, Designer Typeset Polymer
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Floral District & Patterns DP
 Ink Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, White Craft
Accessories Candy Dots, Pleated Ribbon 
Tools     Big Shot, Circle Card Thinlets, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Perfect Polka Dots EF, 1/16" Punch

15 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

What a fun card! I love the colors and all your new dies!

PS: if I used a new unused set once every day I think it would take me a year to use them up! Lol!

Kara said...

How fun! Love the colors and images!

AnitaR said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors you chose.

Doris said...

These photos reminded me of the time we took our kids to Catskill Game Farm and a goat started to munch on 4-yr.-old Laura's straw purse...she was so incensed! She's 40 now and fully recovered from the incident.

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this is so sweet. I love the little rhino. He is so sweet. And it goes so well with the sweet pictures. A couple of hours of people watching sounds like fun LOL. Well with a 3yr old may be a couple of min. LOL Hugs, Linda

Marisa said...

That card is soooo adorable!! Love the rhino and the stitched ribbon. Cassidy is so grown up! Love that billy goat too :)

Bonnie said...

Love these colors and the cute rhino! Looks like Cassidy had a good time at the fair!

Bananastamper said...

Such a fabulously cheerful card! Love his horns!!! Thanks for visiting!
Shanna :)

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh this card is adorable.
Thanks for the fair pictures too......looks like Cassidy enjoyed the day. I love her "people watching" look.

Lisa Elton said...

This is as cute as can be!!

Renee said...

Super cute!

stampwithsandy said...

How adorable is this?! I love the colors and your Tangerine rhino. And yes I have a few stamp sets that have never seen ink! Won't say how many!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my goodness this colorful rhino is adorable! Love his green horns! Love all the repeated circle and dot elements too. Just as cute as can be. Arden likes your card too!! ((hugs))

Mary Hogenmiller said...

What a fun card! Just love the DSP. This card would make anyone smile!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun card, LeAnne! I love the cheery colors! Looks like Cassidy had fun at the fair. Her shirt is awesome! :)