Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Make It Monday 137

DSCF7792

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  The Kraft Journal has a sketch for us this week!  Here it is:

I had gotten a sweet little pad of 6x6 fall papers by Simple Stories, and I couldn’t wait to dive into it!  The patchwork and gingham made me think of the Perfectly Preserved set, so I mixed them all up and this is what came out:

DSCF7791

It’s a little more “fussy” than I usually do, but I think it’s kinda fun!  Here’s some closeups:

DSCF7793DSCF7794

And while I was at it, I made some mini cards; just a quarter sheet of Crumb Cake cardstock folded in half with some Gingham wheel accents and some small images from the same paper pad:

DSCF7795

DSCF7797DSCF7796

The sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts….they make cute little notecards to tuck into someone’s lunch or gift bag!  When I get my Envelope Punch Board, I can make envelopes too!  It’s on my next order! 

Have a happy day!

DSCF7587

9 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

How cute is this?! Love the paper patterns and colors, and of course the gingham!

Linda Callahan said...

Down home goodness! Sweet card and I adore the note cards.....too cute! And the envelope punch board is fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card today LeAnne, a fun homespun feel. Who couldn't have a happy day after seeing Cassidy's big blue eyes!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oooo I like your mix of papers on this beautiful card. It feels so cozy to me. Love the mini cards. A great idea to tuck them in lunches.
Hi to sweet Cassidy:)

Basement Stamper said...

Love that pad of paper and your cards you created with it are absolutely perfect!! Awesome!

Bev Gomez said...

OMG I need to play with this sketch. I haven't used my Gingham wheel either but need to. You give me inspiration. Very cute.

~Tammy~ said...

Love the homespun feel! Thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal!

jessica said...

Super adorable card and great take on the sketch!
Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our sketch challenge! We have a new challenge that goes live tomorrow..hope to see you back to play along :)
Jessica
TKJ~DT

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Congrats on your win at KJ! It really is a fantastic card!! And the minis are so sweet!